Who are we?
Association “Academic Workshop Europe” (“Учебна Работилница Европа”) (AWE) was registered in December 2012 in Pleven, Bulgaria by a group of 7 persons with the aim of performing and participating in socially important activities. Working in THE ASSOCIATION there are 2 employees, as well as volunteers – educators, teachers, sociologists, economists, young people, working in the fields of art and design, IT and others.
1. THE ASSOCIATION aims to work for the development of well established society and more precisely:
- Towards strengthening human dignity in Europe
- Speak up and stand up for peaceful coexistence of nations and ethnicities;
- Catalyze cultural exchange and understanding between the European nations;
- Engage constructively with important issues from the European history
- In addition, promote and, respectively, deepen the processes of democratization in Europe, including development of civil society and gender equality;
- Mobilize and coordinate the activities of regional, national and international institutions in the implementation of projects and initiatives for development and mobility, in order to reach agreement and cooperation;
- Support , encourage and promote the free initiative of European citizens
2. THE ASSOCIATION aims to work to support social integration and personal realization, more precisely:
- Towards acknowledging and respecting the needs of the children, youth, families, people in retirement, people with disabilities and people with special social needs. In this context, the Association creates an environment for training, education and culture
- To promote the values of care, cohesion and respect for diversity
- To mobilize and coordinate the activities of regional, national and international institutions in the implementation of projects and initiatives to comply with principles of horizontal equality of rights.
3. THE ASSOCIATION may perform other activities that contribute to the realization of its aims.
- Development and implementation of projects in the fields of educational and cultural exchange .
- Organizing and carrying out various forms of training in order to meet current and future needs of the target groups of THE ASSOCIATION
- Providing advice, information and methodological support
- Publishing of printed materials and utilizing media to promote and popularize the ideas and initiatives of THE ASSOCIATION
- Providing specialized services for marginalized groups in society and people with special needs
- Recruitment of financial and other donations for the activities of the association
Pleven - 5800, Bulgaria,
1 Alexander Stamboliiski str, office 302,
Tel: ++359 64 99 15 22, Mob. ++359 899 13 90 11